FOLLOW THE CAPTAIN.




story. about. watch. love. end.

6. hey baby, i think i wanna marry you :D


okay maybe i'm too young for marriage. ini this world we live in that is. let me correct that. it's what we think, it's what society has believed. if it were not for today, i think i would be married already. HAHA. probaly in the kitcchen, doing the married women thing that married women do, you know, in the kitchen :D

i always wondered why i sometimes think so much about having a family in the future. more like a husband in a way. i recently read something. aries: 'in love with love itself'. okay fine, maybe i cannot 100% believe those fact. but, make sense to me now. i'm in love, with love. HAHAH. nice :)

i read some articles in seventeen magazines the other night. eyh wait, it was yesterday night. well anyway, it was alright. i gues i didn't really feel it so much caus i coudn't see it. maybe i was visualizingg it different in my head. maybe. but i came across this photo, kak tasha posted on her tumblr. 


haha. now tell me, how awesome is that? imagine if she didn't want to see the picutres after getting off the ride? BUT WHO DOESN'T? HAHA, so i'm pretty sure she saw it.

follow the candles on the floor.
make your way to my door.
let me fit my hand with yours.
baby if you find me, i'm all yours.


x




OLD STORY / NEW STORY