FOLLOW THE CAPTAIN.




story. about. watch. love. end.

5. this is me.


I'm a girl, but:
  1. I don't dress like one:with fancy outfits that are in "style" included with tags as expensive as my camera. I shop only when there's a sale.
  2. I don't laugh like one: soft, sweet, subtle, sophisticated. My laugh is loud, annoying, and sometimes sounds like white noise.
  3. I don't talk like one: with a delicate, sultry voice that could soothe any man into a love trance. I sound like an over excited child when I speak.
  4. I'm not well groomed like one: with the perfect skin and smile. My skin is blotchy and has oil seeds that will only come out with very, very painful extraction.
  5. I sure don't eat like one: with polite clinks of her cutleries and slow sips of her drink. I get right in there with my fingers if I need to.
  6. I'm not neat like one: with everything in place, and never clutz. Give me 10 minutes in my perfectly made room and you won't see the floor for another 24 hours. Oh and I deliberately hit into things, all the time.

so, 

For my love:
And yet, you still chose me to love.
For a long time I thought your perfect girl would be all that I'm not.
Who knew everything I thought I was doing wrong turned out to be right?

For everyone else:
And you know what is the right thing to be doing?
The right thing to do is to be yourself.
Life will reward you for acceting yourself for the way you are.

And yeah!
look at how I got rewarded!
With never-ending love and acknowledgement from the greatest guy I've ever know (:


OLD STORY / NEW STORY